This hack “Pokemon Unknown” is based on Pokémon FireRed which focuses on creating a more natural and immersive randomized experience. Battles and encounters are always unknown, which attempts to bring the unpredictability of competitive battling into the Kanto story. Here is Pokemon Unknown Pokemon Documentation. It will give some information about evolutions, gifts and trades, pokemon encounters, pokemon change and more.
Unown has been buffed to be somewhat more viable. Their type was changed to Psychic, Dark. It also has the following new properties, which ultimately means using Unown will be much more situational. Its usefulness depends heavily on the letter you have and your party.
- Letter Swarm (Ability): Speed stage is buffed significantly when Unown’s party member’s have its letter. +1 stage per letter.
- Cipher (Signature Move): Effectiveness is based on whether the enemy has Unown’s letter in its name. +100% per letter.
The Pikachu that is offered as a starter has been upgraded to the stats of Partner Pikachu which has BST of 430. When holding a Light Ball to double it’s Atk and Sp. Atk, its BST is 585. There are 8 variants you can get offered in Oak’s Lab. We have revamped these with a new typing, movesets, and hidden abilities. The motivation here was to make Pikachu more randomized in the spirit of the other starters.
Moreover, the starter Pikachu’s cannot be found in the wild or evolve into Raichu. Regular Pikachu’s still can.
|Hidden Ability Description
|Creates an Electric Terrain when it enters a battle.
|The Pokémon makes it rain when it enters a battle.
|Turns Normal-type moves into Flying-type moves.
|Lowers the foe’s Attack stat. when entering battle.
|Doubles the likelihood of added effects appearing.
|Creates a Misty Terrain when it enters a battle.
|Raises Attack when the Pokémon’s stats are lowered.
|Creates a Psychic Terrain when it enters a battle.
Misc. Notable Buffs
We have buffed each stat of Meowth by 40%, Persian by 20% and Raichu by 10%. This was done to make Jessie and James, Giovanni, and Surge more competitive respectively. Meowth’s BST ends up around 400, while Persian and Raichu have BST approximately at 530. Lastly, Eevee has been updated to the full stats of Partner Eevee with a BST of 435.
Gifts and Trades
We give many randomized gifts in otherwise empty locations. There are also a handful of randomized trades, where a trainer is looking for a specific type of Pokémon and will provide a random Pokémon of the type they have, which is likely convienent for nuzlockes.
All trades and gifts are marked as “exchanges”, given a random nickname, and marked as the OT trainer they came from. In a Nuzlocke scenario it’s up to you how you wish to enforce these. They were intended to be used and the AI difficulty was balanced with these in mind.
Trades and gifts attempt to abide by the duplicate clause when possible (but not if you’ve already caught every Pokémon of the receiving type). The special statistical trades in the Cinnabar Lab use thresholds of low ≤ 50 and high ≥ 100.
|Saffron City Dojo
|Route 22 [Altering Cave]
|Legendary (1/per day)
|Normal → Fighting
|Flying → Electric
|Bug → Ground
|Poison → Dark
|Rock → Steel
|Grass → Fire
|Psychic → Ghost
|Ghost → Psychic
|Bug → Fairy
|Water → Ice
|Flying → Dragon
Wild encounters are based on a Pokémon of a random type sampled from the vanilla engine’s native generator. The chance of evolved Pokémon is very low (about 1% early on). Some rare or impossible types have been given a low chance to spawn instead of the type the engine is trying. For example, Ghost and Dark Pokémon are more likely to show up while you are playing at night.
The shiny chance has been boosted from odds of 1/8096 to 1/2048. It’s possible to complete the national Pokédex (905) to earn three stars, but you will need to finish the post-game for Cerulean Cave. It’s possible to catch more than 90% of the Pokédex before Badge 4 though!
Level-up boosts to happiness have been slightly increased overall. The evolve thresholds for any friendship based evolutions has been lowered significantly. Running for friendship is still enabled, except for dead nuzlocked Pokémon.
All evolutions should be possible and some Pokémon can evolve in many different ways! Some evolutions I don’t list, It means it didn’t change and you can search on the internet to know. Here is all pokemon were using trade method.
- Poliwhirl to Politoed via Item Kings Rock
- Kadabra to Alakazam via Item Link Cable
- Machoke to Machamp via Item Link Cable
- Graveler to Golem via Item Link Cable
- Graveler A to Golem A via Item Link Cable
- Slowpoke to Slowking via Item Kings Rock
- Slowpoke G to Slowbro G via Item Galarica Cuff
- Slowpoke G to Slowking G via Item Galarica Wreath
- Haunter to Gengar via Item Link Cable
- Onix to Steelix via Item Metal Coat
- Rhydon to Rhyperior via Item Protector
- Seadra to Kingdra via Item Dragon Scale
- Scyther to Scizor via Item Metal Coat
- Scyther to Kleavor via Hold item night Razor Claw
- Electabuzz to Electivire via Item Electirizer
- Magmar to Magmortar via Item Magmarizer
- Porygon to Porygon2 via Item Up Grade
- Porygon2 to Porygon Z via Item Dubious Disc
- Feebas to Milotic via Item Prism Scale
- Dusclops to Dusknoir via Item Reaper Cloth
- Clamperl to Huntail via Item Deep Sea Tooth
- Clamperl to Gorebyss via Item Deep Sea Scale
- Boldore to Gigalith via Item Link Cable
- Gurdurr to Conkeldurr via Item Link Cable
- Karrablast to Escavalier via Item Link Cable
- Shelmet to Accelgor via Item Link Cable
- Spritzee to Aromatisse via Item Sachet
- Swirlix to Slurpuff via Item Whipped Dream
- Phantump to Trevenant via Item Link Cable
- Pumpkaboo to Gourgeist via Item Link Cable
- Pumpkaboo Xl to Gourgeist Xl via Item Link Cable
- Pumpkaboo L to Gourgeist L via Item Link Cable
- Pumpkaboo M to Gourgeist M via Item Link Cable
Here is all pokemon were using friendship method.
- Pichu to Pikachu via Friendship 150
- Pichu Spiky to Pikachu via Friendship 150
- Cleffa to Clefairy via Friendship 150
- Igglybuff to Jigglypuff via Friendship 150
- Golbat to Crobat via Friendship 150
- Meowth to Persian via Item Shiny Stone
- Meowth A to Persian A via Item Shiny Stone
- Meowth G to Perrserker via Level up 28
- Chansey to Blissey via Friendship 150
- Eevee to Umbreon via Item Dusk Stone
- Eevee to Espeon via Item Dawn Stone
- Eevee to Sylveon via Item Shiny Stone
- Eevee to Leafeon via Item Leaf Stone
- Eevee to Glaceon via Item Ice Stone
- Munchlax to Snorlax via Friendship 150
- Togepi to Togetic via Friendship 150
- Azurill to Marill via Friendship 150
- Budew to Roselia via Friendship daytime
- Chingling to Chimecho via Friendship night
- Buneary to Lopunny via Friendship 150
- Riolu to Lucario via Friendship daytime
- Woobat to Swoobat via Friendship 150
- Swadloon to Leavanny via Friendship 150
- Type Null to Silvally via Friendship 150
- Snom to Frosmoth via Friendship night
Here is all pokemon were using stone method.
- Pikachu to Raichu A via Item Shiny Stone
- Pikachu to Raichu via Item Thunder Stone
- Sandshrew A to Sandslash A via Item Ice Stone
- Vulpix A to Ninetales A via Item Ice Stone
- Growlithe H to Arcanine H via Item Fire Stone
- Magneton to Magnezone via Item Thunder Stone
- Voltorb H to Electrode H via Item Leaf Stone
- Voltorb H to Electrode H via Item Thunder Stone
- Exeggcute to Exeggutor A via Item Moon Stone
- Exeggcute A to Exeggutor via Item Leaf Stone
- Exeggcute A to Exeggutor A via Item Moon Stone
- Sneasel to Weavile via Item Dusk Stone
- Sneasel to Weavile via Hold item night Razor Claw
- Sneasel H to Sneasler via Item Dawn Stone
- Sneasel H to Sneasler via Hold item day Razor Claw
- Ursaring to Ursaluna via Level up 40
- Kirlia to Gallade via Item Dawn Stone
- Snorunt to Froslass via Item Dawn Stone
- Petilil to Lilligant H via Level up fighting type in party 32
- Darumaka G to Darmanitan G via Item Ice Stone
- Charjabug to Vikavolt via Item Thunder Stone
- Crabrawler to Crabominable via Item Ice Stone
- Applin to Flapple via Item Tart Apple
- Applin to Appletun via Item Sweet Apple
- Sinistea to Polteageist via Item Cracked Pot
- Sinistea Chipped to Polteageist Chipped via Item Chipped Pot
- Kubfu to Urshifu Single via Item Dusk Stone
- Kubfu to Urshifu Rapid via Item Water Stone
Here is Evolution by other condition
- Rattata A to Raticate A via Level up night 20
- Primeape to Annihilape ??? not available
- Cubone to Marowak A via Item Dusk Stone
- Cubone A to Marowak via Level up 28
- Cubone A to Marowak A via Item Dusk Stone
- Lickitung to Lickilicky via Move Rollout
- Koffing to Weezing G via Item Moon Stone
- Koffing G to Weezing via Level up 35
- Koffing G to Weezing G via Item Moon Stone
- Happiny to Chansey via Hold item day Oval Stone
- Tangela to Tangrowth via Move Ancientpower
- Mime Jr to Mr Mime via Move Mimic
- Mime Jr to Mr Mime via Item Sun Stone
- Mime Jr to Mr Mime G via Item Ice Stone
- Mime Jr G to Mr Mime via Move Mimic
- Mime Jr G to Mr Mime via Item Sun Stone
- Mime Jr G to Mr Mime G via Item Ice Stone
- Quilava to Typhlosion H via Level up ghost type in party 36
- Mantyke to Mantine via Other party mon Remoraid
- Mantyke to Mantine via Item Water Stone
- Zigzagoon G to Linoone G via Level up 20
- Linoone G to Obstagoon via Level up night 35
- Nosepass to Probopass via Item Thunder Stone
- Feebas to Milotic via Item Prism Scale
- Burmy to Wormadam via Level up (female) 20
- Burmy to Mothim via Level up (male) 20
- Burmy Sandy to Wormadam Sandy via Level up (female) 20
- Burmy Sandy to Mothim via Level up (male) 20
- Burmy Trash to Wormadam Trash via Level up (female) 20
- Burmy Trash to Mothim via Level up (male) 20
- Combee to Vespiquen via Level up (female) 21
- Dewott to Samurott H via Level up dark type in party 36
- Yamask to Cofagrigus via Level up 34
- Yamask G to Runerigus via Level up 35
- Zorua to Zoroark via Level up 30
- Zorua H to Zoroark H via Level up 30
- Pawniard to Bisharp via Level up 40
- Bisharp to Kingambit ??? not available
- Rufflet to Braviary H via Level up psychic type in party 40
- Pancham to Pangoro via Item Dusk Stone
- Pancham to Pangoro via Level up dark type in party 32
- Espurr to Meowstic via Level up (male) 25
- Espurr to Meowstic Female via Level up (female) 25
- Inkay to Malamar via Level up 30
- Tyrunt to Tyrantrum via Level up day 39
- Amaura to Aurorus via Level up night 39
- Goomy to Sliggoo via Level up 40
- Goomy to Sliggoo H via Level up steel type in party 40
- Sliggoo to Goodra via Item Moon Stone
- Sliggoo H to Goodra H via Item Moon Stone
- Bergmite to Avalugg via Level up 37
- Bergmite to Avalugg H via Level up rock type in party 37
- Dartrix to Decidueye via Level up 36
- Dartrix to Decidueye H via Level up fighting type in party 36
- Yungoos to Gumshoos via Level up day 20
- Rockruff to Lycanroc via Level up day 25
- Rockruff to Lycanroc N via Level up night 25
- Rockruff to Lycanroc Dusk via Level up dusk 5-7:59 pm 25
- Fomantis to Lurantis via Level up day 34
- Salandit to Salazzle via Level up (female) 33
- Steenee to Tsareena via Move Stomp
- Steenee to Tsareena via Item Leaf Stone
- Cosmoem to Solgaleo via Level up day 55
- Cosmoem to Lunala via Level up night 55
- Poipole to Naganadel via Move Dragonpulse
- Poipole to Naganadel via Item Sun Stone
- Meltan to Melmetal via Item Metal Coat
- Milcery to Alcremie Strawberry via Item Strawberry Sweet
- Milcery to Alcremie Berry via Item Berry Sweet
- Milcery to Alcremie Love via Item Love Sweet
- Milcery to Alcremie Clover via Item Clover Sweet
- Milcery to Alcremie Flower via Item Flower Sweet
- Milcery to Alcremie Ribbon via Item Ribbon Sweet
- Milcery to Alcremie Star via Item Star Sweet
- Farfetchd G to Sirfetchd via Friendship 150
- Toxel to Toxtricity via Level up (hidden personality) 30
- Toxel to Toxtricity Low Key via Level up (hidden personality) 30
- Clobbopus to Grapploct via Move Taunt
- Stantler to Wyrdeer via Level up 35
- Basculin H to Basculegion via Level up 35
- Qwilfish H to Overqwil via Level up 40
- Girafarig to Farigiraf ??? not available
- Dunsparce to Dudunsparce ??? not available
We’ve kept the original 46 mega evolutions and also converted 26 of the available gigantamax Pokémon evolutions into new mega evolutions. The motivation was to create a larger and more diverse pool of megas using existing sprite designs. We prioritized only converting gigantamax forms that didn’t already have a mega or two. For example, Charizard did not get a 3rd mega.
The majority of new megas forms have a new ability, type, learnsets, or a mix. Most new mega forms should be viable but strengths will vary. The Mega Ring is given by the Route 15 Professor Aid (50 pokemon owned/evolved) but isn’t really expected till around badge five.
See the below list of the 26 new mega evolution forms, types, and abilities.
|Hidden Ability Desc
|Normal moves become Electric.
|Boosts weaker moves.
|Boosts punching moves.
|Boosts moves that make contact.
|Sound moves become Water-type.
|Changes type to match move.
|Lowers the foe’s Speed if hit.
|Boosts punching moves.
|Creates a Grassy Terrain.
|Changes type to match move.
|Critical hits land more often.
|Blocks critical hits.
|Not hit by Ground attacks.
|Boosts biting moves.
|Fire and Water hits boost Speed.
|Creates a sandstorm when hit.
|May poison any type.
|Reduces damage at full HP.
|Reflects status moves.
|Status moves hit first.
|Normal moves become Ice.
|Fire and Water hits boost Speed.
|Turns electricity into Speed.
Thank you for reading Pokemon Unknown Pokemon Documentation. I hope it’s useful. You can read Trainers Documentation if you want to find some information about trainers. Pokemon Unknown Items/TMs/Tutors Documentation can give you some information about Items/TMs/Tutors.