Pokemon Keishou sends you on a journey across the blissful paradise that is Kyujitsu Island. It sends you to Kyujitsu Island with Terastallization, Dynamaxing and Mega Evolution. Pokemon Keishou Main Quest Guides will give you some information about all Main Quest Guides in this game. If you want to find more documentations or cheat codes, you can read All Posts.
Unlocked after you have received your 4th badge
The Kusa and Mizu Clan Leaders went to Kurai Temple to stop Kurai Clan’s plans! Check if help is required!
- Go to Kurai Temple
- Beat the Kurai Clan Leaders
This quest is pretty straight forward: go to Kurai Temple in Chushin City, beat the first couple of Kurai Clan members and enter the temple. You will meet the four Kusa and Mizu Clan Leaders, exhausted after fighting their way through the Kurai Clan. Choose one of them as your partner for the upcoming double battles further up the temple. You can change your choice by talking to one of the Clan Leaders you have not chosen.
On the second floor, you have to beat 3 double battles in a row against the 3rd to 8th son of the Kurai Lord, before you can advance to the third floor. To make your way to the Kurai Clan Leaders Jayna & Sakushi, you have to beat the first and second son of the Kurai Lord, Ichiro and Jiro. Those battles have to be won in succession as well!
Tip: In most double battles, you can focus on the Pokémon of one of the trainers first. Beating all Pokémon of one trainer will give you a 2vs1 advantage for the remaining battle!
Unlocked by talking to the Incense Lady in the north of Kiri Forest
The Incense Lady ran out of mints to craft incense – help her out to be able to purchase her incenses!
- Bring the lady Incense Mints
You are asked to go back to the Incense Lady’s minka in the south to pick up Incense Mints. She is remorseful for not bringing the whole barrel – and that is exactly where you find the Incense Mints! Travel all the way to the south and find the minka where Mr. Mint is also located and loot the Incense Mints from one of the barrels. Return to the Incense Lady to unlock her store. She also grants you a Rose Incense as a reward, which will be required to solve the Main Quest Takeru the Elusive.
Takeru the Elusive
Unlocked by talking to Takeru in Yuki Village.
Yuki Clan Leader Takeru wants you to prove that you are a worthy descendant by showing him the legendary Elder’s Armorpiece!
- Find the Elder’s Armorpiece
- Return to Takeru
- Challenge Takeru
Find the Elder’s Armorpiece
To find the Elder’s Armorpiece, you need to solve a number of riddles in Kiri Forest that lead you to an encounter with either Zacian or Zamazenta. Do the following steps:
- 1) Enter Kiri Forest from the north and talk to the Incense Lady along the way. Solve her Supplemental Quest- Incense Mints (see – Incense Mints) to receive a Rose Incense. You can also now buy incense from her.
- 2) Travel to the southeast of Kiri Forest. On the lake you will find a statue with the message “To honor the dead, place a candle in front of the statue.”
- 3) Move further towards the northeast until you find a minka with a little farm and an abandoned well. Enter the well and find a Minka Key.
- 4) Travel to the central graveyard and catch either a Litwick or a Greavard.
- 5) Make your way to the old minka in the north of Kiri Forest. The door can be unlocked with the Minka Key found in the well. In the old minka, you find a Forgotten Letter.
- 6) With both the Forgotten Letter and Litwick or Greavard, make your way to the nortwestern part of Kiri Forest. You will find a similar statue to the one on the lake, which has the same message, but is barely readable. If you have Litwick or Greavard in your party, a hidden barrow opens up. Enter and beat the Glimmora Event Encounter to aquire the Dauntless Plate.
- 7) Move further south to another barrow. Interacting with it with the Forgotten Letter in your inventory will trigger a Mega Banette Event Encounter. Beating it will give you the Intrepid Plate.
- 8) With both plates and the Rose Incense, make your way back to the graveyard. You will notice a strange effect when walking past one of the golden graves. Interact with that grave to trigger a Spiritomb Event Encounter. After beating it, the Ancient Grave will open up. Place both the Dauntless Plate and the Intrepid Plate on the two pedestrals to open up the mechanism that gives you access to either the Rusted Sword or the Rusted Shield.
- 9) Bring the Rusted Sword or Rusted Shield to the altar all the way in the northeast of Kiri Forest to trigger the Zacian/Zamazenta Event Encounter to complete this stage of the quest.
Return to Takeru
After you have caught either Zacian or Zamazenta, return to Takeru to complete the second stage of the quest!
Takeru can now by fought at Yuki Temple. Battle the three Yuki Double Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Yuki Clan Leader Takeru. Beat him in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Unlocks by talking to Minoru inside his house on Shimo Mountain.The house can only be accessed after you found Chiyoko and started the quest Chiyoko’s Reins.This quest is required to complete Yukino the Stoic!
Farmer Minoru can give you some rare Carrot Seeds – all he wants from you in return are his 4 favourite berries: Persim, Sitrus, Rawst and Cheri!
- Bring Minoru his 4 favorite berries
There are a couple of ways to receive the required berries:
- Each of them can be found at a soil field across the island:
- Persim Berry: Route 1
- Sitrus Berry: Chushin City
- Rawst Berry & Cheri Berry: Netsumachi
- Buy them from the berry market in Chushin City. They should all be available from the 4 merchants that can be found here from the start (you do not need to complete the optional quest Berry Merchants)
- Receive them from your follower Pokémon (this is random and not a reliable source of specific berries)
Unlocks when meeting Chiyoko in the north of Shimo MountainThis quest is required to complete Yukino the Stoic!
You encountered Chiyoko close to Shimo Mountaintop – he offered you to craft a special set of reins, which is required to tame the mysterious horse!
- Bring Chiyoko the required materials
The 3 Radiant Petals can be found next to the fully white sets of trees you encounter around Shimo Mountain.
- One of them can be found in the west – you have to beat the Abomasnow Event Encounter to access that part of the area.
- The second one is located in the south. You have to solve the ice puzzle to cross the frozen lake to reach it.
- The third one is located in the northeast. Go all the way to the north, cross the bridge in front of the waterfall towards east, then go further north and jump down the first ledge towards the east. Go further up north to reach the find the last Radiant Petal
The aquire the mane hair, you have to find Blue, who is also searching Shimo Mountain for the ancient horse. She can be found a little further north from Minoru’s farm, a little bit off the road. Battle her to receive a mane hair (it actually does not matter which mane hair you receive, since the type of carrot will determine whether you will encounter Glastrier or Spectrier at the altar during Yukino the Stoic). Return to Chiyoko to receive the Reins of Unity and complete the quest.
Yukino the Stoic
Unlocks after talking to Yukino in Yuki Village Yuki Clan Leader Yukino wants you to prove yourself to Yuki Clan by capturing the legendary Elder’s horse on your Path of Ascension!
- Capture the Elder’s Horse
- Return to Yukino
- Challenge Yukino
Capture the Elder’s Horse
After talking to Yukino, you can enter Shimo Mountain in the north. Make your way all the way to the north the meet Chiyoko, one of the Elder Four. He tells you about the altar on the mountaintop, which can be used to lure the horses. Complete his quest SQ5 – Chiyoko’s Reins to receive the Reins of Unity, which is one of the two key items required to lure the horse. The second key item is a special carrot. After talking to Chiyoko, you can also enter Minoru’s farm house in the southeast. Complete his quest SQ6 – Carrot Seeds to receive Carrot Seeds. You now have two options to plant those seeds:
- Travel to the southwest of the area and find a graveyard. Plant the Carrot Seeds here to grow a Shade Root Carrot, which will lure out Spectrier at the mountaintop altar. Before you can collect it, beat the Houndstone Event Encounter.
- Travel to the northeast of the area and find a soil spot covered in snow. Plant the Carrot Seeds here to grow a Ice Root Carrot, which will lure out Glastrier at the mountaintop altar. Before you can collect it, beat the Alolan Sandslash Event Encounter.
With both the Reins of Unity and one of the carrots, go back to the altar up north and use the carrot to summon either Glastrier or Spectrier. Beat and capture the Event Encounter to complete this stage of the quest.
Return to Yukino
After you have caught either Glastrier or Spectrier, return to Yukino to complete the second stage of the quest!
Yukino can now by fought at Yuki Temple. Battle the three Yuki Single Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Yuki Clan Leader Yukino. Beat her in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Akane the Tough
Unlocked by walking into Netsumachi for the first time and getting captured by the guard, who will bring you directly to Akane. Netsu Clan Leader Akane wants you to prove yourself to Netsu Clan by taming the dragon on your Path of Ascension!
- Tame the Dragon
- Return to Akane
- Challenge Akane
Tame the Dragon
Make your way to Sakyu Valley and explore the area. You will notice several ruin entrances as well as a big temple in the center, where you also meet Sorano, one of the Elder Four, and a Kurai member that is just making their escape. Sorano is telling you about an ancient mechanism to unlock the entrance to Sakyu Temple, which requires three relics to be placed on the pedestrals inside the temple. You will find those three relics in the three ruins in the area.
Kuukan Ruins – or the Ruins of Space – will introduce you to three puzzle mechanics connected to altering space. In the bottom left, push the boulder onto the squared pad to teleport it towards the pad in the central south of the ruins; from there, push it onto the white pad close to the platform in the center. In the top right, push the boulder onto the dark round pad, then go to the silver plate in the west and click it to teleport the boulder in front of you; push the boulder onto the white pad as well. In the bottom right, make your way through the rocks and walk onto the squared pad to teleport yourself into the chamber to the left, which allows you to utilize the boulder located there and push it onto the white pad as well. Having solved all three parts will unlock a ladder to the lower area. Beat the Event Encounter that is blocking the pedestral and collect the Lustrous Orb to complete this step.
Jikan Ruins – or the Ruins of Time – will introduce you to three puzzle mechanics connected to altering time. In the bottom left, you will be introduced to Temporal Pads: walking across those will trigger a time loop, and after a certain amount of time, you will be teleported back onto the Temporal Pad. The goal here is to walk across the pad and quickly push the boulder out of the corner towards the brown pad in the top left. Pushing it onto the pad will make it jump across the ledge, allowing you to push it out of the chamber towards the white pad in the center. In the top right you will find a cyan gem. Clicking it will revert all objects in the room back in time, meaning it will move them back to their initial position.
Further south, accessed by walking around the chamber, you will see two blue gems. Those can be clicked to either save a time stamp, or to revert in time, which will move the player back in time to the time stamp location set previously. To solve the puzzle, set your time stamp at the blue gem inside the chamber by pushing the boulder on the bottom into the chamber. Make your way around the chamber towards the cyan gem, click it to revert the objects back in time, then walk back to the blue gem on the bottom outside the chamber and revert yourself back in time to be transferred to the blue gem inside the chamber. You can now push the boulder from inside the chamber to the outside and utilize it to activate the second white pad, which will unlock the ladder to the lower area. Beat the Event Encounter that is blocking the pedestral and collect the Adamant Crystal to complete this step.
Hankoshi ruins – or the Ruins of Distortion – introduce you to the puzzle mechanic of dimensional traveling, jumping between different versions of the same room. Any object you move in the real world or the distortion world will also move it to the same location in the other dimension. You will have to jump between dimensions utilizing the Distortion Pads to move the boulders in the correct spots to be able to push them on the white pads. For the first boulder in the top right, move towards the bottom right corner of the room and enter the distortion. Move up to the boulder and push it all the way down, then to the left, and then up in front of the other Distortion Pads.
Use this pad to jump back out into the real world and push the boulder to the right, one tile past the little rock. Enter the distortion again and loop back around to enter the chamber from the right side. Push the boulder onto the white pad. For the second boulder, leave the distortion again and move to the left across the ledge. move the boulder to the bottom left corner of the chamber, go up to the Distortion Pad in the north and enter the distortion. Go back down to the boulder and push it all the way up in front of the big rock (leave a one tile gap). Go back out of the distortion and push the boulder onto the white pad to unlock the ladder to the lower area. Beat the Event Encounter that is blocking the pedestral and collect the Griseous Orb. With all three orbs aquired, go back to Sakyu Temple and place them on the three pedestrals inside the temple to unlock the ladder to the inner chambers.
To solve the puzzle in Sakyu Temple, you need to combine the knowledge gained in the three ruins and combine the puzzle mechanics of space, time and distortion. To open up the gate to the dragon chambers, you need to push four boulders onto the white pads in the four corners of the room. There are multiple possible solutions to this puzzle, and the following will only describe one possibility.
In the top right corner, move across the Temporal Pad, enter the distortion using the Distortion Pad, move back out to the left and push the boulder into the big open area in the top right, all the way towards the white pad in the top right corner. You might need two or three turns of walking past the Temporal Pad to accomplish this. After the boulder is in place, cross the Temporal Pad again and solve the teleport puzzle to enter the small chamber in the very top right where the boulder and the white pad are located – push the boulder onto the white pad to solve this step.
In the top left corner, move past the Temporal Pad and go south. Interact with the blue gem to save your time stamp. After being teleported back, use the second blue gem located in the central area to revert in time to teleport back to the other blue gem. Enter the distortion and push the boulder in the top left towards the right to get it outside of the chamber in the real world. Go back through the Distortion Pad and push the boulder onto the brown jump pad in the north. Go back into the distortion to walk into the top left corner and push the boulder onto the white socket to complete this step.
For the bottom left corner, enter the distortion with the Distortion Pad in the south. Go to the left to enter the chamber, teleport past the wall and push the boulder up one tile. Use the Distortion Pad in front of you the leave the distortion again. Push the boulder onto the dark pad to the right. Move back down, enter the distortion one more time from the southern Distortion Pad, enter the chamber to the left again and use the silver plate to teleport the rock into the chamber. Push it onto the white socket to complete this step.
One more to go! Circle around to the bottom right, push the boulders to make your way to the central right area where you will find a blue gem and a dark squared pad. Use the blue gem to save your timestamp, then circle back around to the left where you can find a cyan gem. Use it to revert the boulders back in time, then move to the right and interact with the blue gem close to you to revert back in time. You are now teleported back to the central right area, with the boulders in their original place. Push the boulder close to you onto the dark squared pad to teleport it into the bottom right chamber. Move to the south, jump across the ledge and push the boulder onto the white pad to solve this step and complete the puzzle!
Sakyu Temple – Inner Chambers
Move down the ladder to enter inner chambers. Walking towards the center will trigger a rival battle against Red. If you beat him, you can choose which chamber you want to go, if you lose, he will make the choice! After the battle, move to the left or right chamber, depending on which choice was made. There you will encounter either Reshiram or Zekrom! Beat the Event Encounter by bringing it to 1 HP, which will trigger a raid capture and allow you to catch it to complete this stage of the quest!
- Return to Akane
After you have caught either Reshiram or Zekrom, return to Akane to complete the second stage of the quest!
- Challenge Akane
Akane can now by fought at Netsu Temple. Battle the three Netsu Double Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Netsu Clan Leader Akane. Beat her in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Masao the Fiery
Unlocks after meeting Masao in Kazan Passage You met Masao, one of the Netsu Clan Leaders, at Kazan Mountain. He is willing to accept your battle challenge in case you succeed to calm down the volcano!
- Calm down the volcano
- Return to Masao
- Challenge Masao
Calm down the volcano
After you have met Masao at the entrance of Kazan Mountain, make your way down the ladder into the volcano. You have limited steps to maneuver around this area, so always look for the next water fountain to refresh your steps! First off: you do not have to solve every puzzle in the area. You can choose to either go south (see A) or north (see B) at the start.
- A) Heading south, jump over the lava with the jump pad and solve the strength puzzle in the ruinous part of the area. A new jump pad will unlock to cross the lava towards the west and advance to the next area.
- B) Heading north, go down the ladder to enter the next area.
Personally, I would suggest doing Path A, since it is more intuitive.
If you advance on path A, you will enter the second area. Rest at the fountain. Towards the west, you will see a pit you cannot cross. To move on, you need to fill it with water. This is achieved by breaking all six rocks you can see on the elevated area when standing in front of the pit. To access those, you need to solve two more strength puzzles.
- 1) Going north, you can walk straight to three of the rocks you saw earlier. Break them to release a new water fountain. Rest there and solve the strength puzzle by pushing one of the two boulders onto the white pad towards the northwest.
- 2) Going south, solve the strength puzzle to unlock a jump pad in the northwest of this elevated section that will get you across the ledge, where you will be able to access the other set of three rocks. Smash them as well to release the second water fountain, which will create a waterfall and fill the pit with water.
You will now be able to move forward towards the west. Beat the Magmortar Event Encounter and make your way to the next fountain.
- 3) Go further north and move carefully across the breaking pads. Go west first and solve the strength puzzle. Make your way back to the east to solve the strength puzzle on that side with the boulder you pushed on the jump pad in part 1) of this section. This will catapult the boulder into the hole, which is half of the solution to access the center of the volcano in the fourth area.
Kazan Mountain – Second Area
- 1) Coming from the south, you have to make your way across the jump pads. Head to the northeast to access the water fountain.
- 2) Jump across the jump pad puzzle and make your way to the northwest towards the elevated area. Solve the strength puzzle by pushing the boulder onto the pad, which makes it jump down to the area below and unlock another water fountain.
- 3) Make your way back around the jump pad puzzle to access the new water fountain. Push the boulder that you made jump down to this area all the way to the south onto the next pad. This will unlock a jump pad back towards where you came from, as well as another boulder in the northeast.
- 4) Push this new boulder towards the pad in the south, which will make it jump down into the lava and complete the path towards the center of the volcano.
- 5) Beat the Coalossal Event Encounter, make your way across the boulders and beat the Volcanion Event Encounter to complete this stage of the quest!
If you decide to go the other way, you can skip the whole waterfall puzzle and instead solve a different strength puzzle in the third area of Kazan Mountain.
- 1) Move towards the center of this area first, break the three rocks to unlock a new water fountain. Rest here.
- 2) Make your way all the way up to the northeast of the area. Rest at the water fountain.
- 3) Solve the strength puzzle by pushing the boulder all the way down towards the ruinous part of the area, then towards the left until you see the pad next to the old bridge. This will open up a new jump pad to cross the lava and make your way down towards the fourth area from the other side.
From here, you basically follow the same steps as on Path A for this area. However, you will be missing the second boulder from the second area.
- Go to the ladder in the south by crossing the lava with the jump pads, climb up the ladder, move across the breaking pads and rest at the water fountain.
- Move all the way to the south, jump across the one way ledge, and make your way to the east until you reach the water fountain right before the ladder.
- Move north up the stairs and solve the strength puzzle to make the boulder jump down to the area below.
- You need to head back to section (3) in the second area (where the breaking pads are located). You can now decide to solve the waterfall puzzle to go back, or make a lap around the volcano to get back to the fourth area and climb back up the ladder to be back in front of the breaking pads.
- Move across the breaking pads to the east, solve the strength puzzle, and the path towards the center of the volcano will be unlocked! As in Path A beat both the Coalossal and Volcanion Event Encounters to complete this stage of the quest!
Return to Masao
After you have beaten or caught Volcanion, return to Masao at the entrance of Kazan Mountain to complete the second stage of the quest!
Masao can now by fought at Netsu Temple. Battle the three Yuki Single Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Netsu Clan Leader Masao. Beat him in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Path of Ascension
Unlocks after earning your 4th badge The Lord of the Elder has passed away. Uncover the mysteries of the Path to Ascension and ascend to Keisatsu Castle to become new Lord of the Elder!
- Take the path to Keisatsu Castle
- Beat the Elder Four
- Become the Lord of the Elder
Take the path to Keisatsu Castle
Keisatsu Castle is located past Aki Forest, far up in the north. However, plenty of obstacles are blocking the path to the castle. To be able to reach the castle, you first need to complete the second set of main quests, which you will unlock in Netsumachi, Kazan Passage and Yuki Village:
After you have completed all four quests, travel to Keisatsu Castle. This step of the quest completes once you enter the castle.
Beat the Elder Four
To challenge the Elder Four, you need to find four plates within Keisatsu Castle. Explore all rooms of the castle, including the wine cellar, and go to the central stairway. Note that once you decide to challenge the Elder Four, you have to beat all of them in one go and cannot go back to heal your team or change your party! This step of the quest is completed once you beat the fourth Elder Four member.
Become the Lord of the Elder
Enter the Lord’s Throne Room and approach your final challenge to become Lord of the Elder and complete the main story!
Unlocks by talking to Tsuri in the west of Suna beach Tsuri just has no luck in trying to catch a Magikarp. Find one for him and bring it to him!
- Bring Tsuri a Magikarp
Unfortunately for Tsuri, he does not know that there are no Magikarp to be caught in Suna Beach… you might remember talking to another fisherman on Route 1, proudly stating how good the little pond is to catch Magikarp! That is your closest location to catch one. After you were successful, go back to Tsuri and show him the Magikarp to receive the Pickaxe as quest reward!
Minato the Sturdy
Unlocks after approaching Minato in the central area of Suna Beach Mizu Clan Leader Minato left Mizu Temple towards Suna Beach to calm the residing Land Spirit. To be able to challenge him, you need to find and help him.
- Find and help Minato
- Enter Fini Cavern
- Challenge Minato
Find and help Minato
You find Minato fighting of a Kurai Clan member in front of Fini Cavern. After a short cutscene, he tells you that Kurai Clan Leader Jayna entered the cavern and locked the gate mechanism. To unlock it, you need to collect five gems in the area and place them on the correct sockets around Fini Cavern.
- Red Gem: received from Minato when first interacting with him
- Yellow Gem: found in a chest in the northeast of Suna Bach along with Hint 1
- Blue Gem: found in a chest in the south of Suna Beach after beating the Palossand Event Encounter
- Green Gem: found in a chest in the north of Suna Beach
- Purple Gem: found in a chest in the northwest of Suna Beach along with Hint 2
To solve the puzzle, you will also find the following three hints:
- Hint 1: Yellow is opposite to blue, but not adjacent to red.
- Hint 2: Purple is part of the foundation. Don’t put it adjacent to blue or green.
- Hint 3: The Red Gem points east (received from a Kurai member in the central area of Suna Beach after beating and talking to him a second time
With all five gems and the three hints, you are now able to solve the puzzle to open the cavern and complete this stage of the quest.
Enter Fini Cavern
You can now enter Fini Cavern. Inside, you and Minato realize that Tapu Fini and Jayna are gone! This stage of the quest is completed after the short cutscene.
Minato can now by fought at Mizu Temple. Battle the three Mizu Single Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Mizu Clan Leader Minato. Beat him in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Received from Nami in Yosei Woods A mystery is locking Lele Shrine for anyone who trys to enter – solve it and Nami will reward you with something useful!
- Find the three mysterious monkeys
- Solve the mystery of Lele Shrine
This quest is required to complete Nami the Evasive!
The three monkeys can be found across Kyujitsu Island. Talking to Nami at Lele Shrine will give some hints on where each monkey went. You require the Flippers (see Cattle Theft ) and the Axe (see Pumpkaboo Boogaloo OR the Pickaxe (see Karp Fishing ) to solve the quest. Below you find the precise guide on where to find each monkey and how to bring them back.
Pansear is still located in Yosei Woods. Make your way along the road to the east, then turn south before the road makes a turn. Use the Axe or Pickaxe to make your way through the forest. Go all the way south to find Pansear for the first time. When trying to encounter it, it will run away across the river towards the south. Go back to the road and travel across the water body all the way to the south. Leave the water towards the east and follow the way to find Pansear for a second time. It will once more run away towards the west. Follow it and meet it in the west, close to were you first encountered Nami.
Pansear has good visuals, however it has difficulties hearing. Whenever it sees you, it will run away to one of four positions. Lure it to the position on the upper right, then sneak at it from behind to start the encounter. Beat or catch it to complete this step.
Pansage escaped towards Suna Beach. Leave Yosei Woods towards the gate in the west to arrive there. Surf across the water and you will already hear Pansage screaming, stranded on an island. To start the encounter, you need to interact with Pansage when it is on the same tile. The first two times, Pansage will run away again, however the third time it will be tired and fall asleep at the start of the encounter. Beat or catch it to complete this step.
Panpour ran all the way up north to Aki Forest. Surf across the water body up to the northeastern corner of the area, behind Koko Temple, to find it. Panpour has poor vision, however it will hear you and run away to one of four positions whenever you walk on a grass tile that is close enough to it. Lure it to the top right corner, then sneak towards it from the south by crossing the grass tile that is the furthest away from it (it’s the only grass tile that is not dried out / has a green color). Make sure to not walk on any grass tile! Start the encounter, beat or catch it to complete this step.
Completing the Quest
After you have beaten or captured all three monkeys, return to Lele Shrine in Yosei Woods. You can now interact with the invisible object blocking the entrance to Lele Shrine to start the Panfade Event Encounter. Beat or capture it to complete the quest!
Nami the Evasive
Unlocked after approaching Name in the central part of Yosei Woods Mizu Clan Leader Nami left Mizu Temple towards Yosei Woods to calm the residing Land Spirit. To be able to challenge her, you need to find and help her.
- Find and help Nami
- Beat Tapu Lele
- Challenge Nami
Find and help Nami
Nami can be found near the water in the central area of Yosei Woods. She tells you about not being able to enter Lele Shrine due to an invisible object blocking the entrance. To unlock it, you need to complete Mysterious Monkeys. For that, you require the Flippers from Cattle Theft and either the Axe from Pumpkaboo Boogaloo or the Pickaxe from Karp Fishing.
After you have completed Mysterious Monkeys, return to Nami at the entrance of Lele Shrine and interact with the invisible object in front of the entrance to start the Panfade Event Encounter. Beat or capture it to complete this stage of the quest.
Beat Tapu Lele
Beat the Tapu Lele Event Encounter inside Lele Shrine to complete this stage of the quest.
Nami can now by fought at Mizu Temple. Battle the three Mizu Double Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Mizu Clan Leader Nami. Beat her in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Unlocks after talking to Taiki in his house in Aki Forest Taiki needs your help: his plots get invaded by gigantic Pumpkaboo. Head deep into Aki Forest and beat them all!
- Fend off the gigantic Pumpkaboo
- Return to Taiki
Fend off the gigantic Pumpkaboo
Leave Taiki’s house, walk a few steps left and then enter Aki Forest towards the north. Blue will approach you and give you the Tera Crafting Bag here! From the big meadow in the center, make your way to the west first to find the first gigantic Pumpkaboo.
Beat or capture it, Go back to the big meadow and walk further north. You find the second Pumpkaboo next to the river. After beating or capturing it, go further west to find the third Pumpkaboo. After beating or capturing the last one, this stage of the quest is completed.
Return to Taiki
Go back to Taiki’s house and talk to him to receive the Pickaxe as quest reward!
Hanako the Swift
Unlocked by talking to Kusa Clan members at Kusa Temple Kusa Clan Leader Hanako left Kusa Temple towards Aki Forest to calm the residing Land Spirit. To be able to challenge him, you need to find and help him.
- Find and help Hanako
- Beat Tapu Koko
- Challenge Hanako
Find and help Hanako
Hanako is on his way to Koko Temple in Aki Forest. To be able to access the temple area, you require the Pickaxe (see Karp Fishing ) and the Axe (see Pumpkaboo Boogaloo ) OR the Flippers (see Cattle Theft ).
After you made your way to the elevated plateau by smashing the rock obstacle, you fight your way through a couple of Kurai members before encountering Hanako, who is involved in a dispute with Kurai Clan Leader Sakushi and two more Kurai Clan members.
Beat the double battle with Hanako as your partner. He will then rush towards Bulu Temple while you battle against Sakushi to make your way to Koko Temple as well. Hanako tried to calm down Tapu Koko there, but failed and asks you to finish the job. This will complete this stage of the quest.
Beat Tapu Koko
Beat the Tapu Koko Event Encounter to complete this stage of the quest.
Hanako can now by fought at Kusa Temple. Battle the three Kusa Single Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Kusa Clan Leader Hanako. Beat him in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!
Unlocked after talking to Akira in his house in Noyanagi Plains Kurai Clan members raided Akira’s farm and stole his Tauros and Miltank! They might be hiding in the meadows! Find them and bring back the stolen Pokémon!
- Find the thief
- Return to Akira
Find the thief
There is a total of three Kurai Clan members hiding in the three fields close to Akira’s farm. When you pass the fences, you will realize a grass tile rustling. Walk onto those tiles and you will see something moving through the grass. Repeat this 3 times to uncover the hiding Kurai member. Beat all three of them.
After that, you will be able to find another Kurai member hiding near the big tree in the center of the area. Beat him as well and move further east along the road, where you will find Kurai High Member Shiro and two other clan members. You have to beat the double battle against them plus the battle against Shiro in succession to complete this stage of the quest.
Return to Akira
After successfully beating Shiro, return to Akira to receive the Flippers as quest reward!
Mei the Blossom
Unlocked by talking to Kusa Clan members at Kusa Temple Kusa Clan Leader Mei left Kusa Temple towards Noyanagi Plains to calm the residing Land Spirit. To be able to challenge her, you need to find and help her.
- Find and help Mei
- Beat Tapu Bulu
- Challenge Mei
Find and help Mei
Mei can be found in Noyanagi Plains, where she got stuck at a sleeping Snorlax which is blocking the way. To wake up the Snorlax, you require the Poké Flute which can be found in southern Yosei Woods (you need the Axe or Pickaxe to access the area there, which you can get from Pumpkaboo Boogaloo or Karp Fishing respectively). Beat the Snorlax Event Encounter to complete this stage of the quest.
Beat Tapu Bulu
After beating Snorlax, Mei will go back to Kusa Temple, trusting you with managing the situation at Bulu Temple in the east of Noyanagi Plains. Move further along the road and you will meet Blue, who will warn you of the many Kurai members that are currently surrounding Bulu Temple. To see if you can take them on, she will challenge you to a battle. After beating her, you can move on and make your way through the three Kurai member double battles, before approaching Bulu Temple. You will encounter an enraged Tapu Bulu there, which you have to beat to complete this stage of the quest.
Mei can now by fought at Kusa Temple. Battle the three Kusa Double Battle Dojo apprentices to earn your right to fight Kusa Clan Leader Mei. Beat her in battle to complete the quest and earn a badge!